Health at Home: How to Relieve Stress Quickly
Want to achieve your best health at home by reducing your stress? Check out this short video, a highlight reel for our FREE Health@Home sample class.
Here are 5 Quick Tips for Reducing Your Stress
- Look at your calendar for the next 7 days. What is one activity you’ve committed to that you can cancel?
- Look at your to-do list. What is one item you can delegate to someone else in the next 24 hours?
- Consider your schedule today. Where can you fit in 20 mins for yourself – where you’re not taking care of anyone else or being “productive” – so you can just relax and play and do something mindless?
- Look at your calendar for tomorrow. Where can you fit in a 10-minute walk or frisbee toss in your backyard? The fresh air and movement will help you cope way better with stress.
- Before your next meal, try what I call the “5-5- 7” breath. Inhale for a count of 5, hold your breath for a count of 5, then exhale for a count of 7. Repeat at least 3 times.
Want more help learning to manage stress, or have questions about any other health challenge you are having? We can help. Reach out to us at email@example.com.